This policy is valid from 05 July 2007
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the authors Linoge, wizardpc, and Shane. For questions about this blog, please contact head writer, administrator, and owner, Linoge ( linoge (at) wallsofthecity (dot) net ).
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That influenced content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. All sponsored posts should be clearly indicated at their ends, any posts contained within the “for hire” category may be assumed to be sponsored posts if not already indicated, and any posts not contained within that category or otherwise notated are not sponsored. Additionally, all links to Brownells, PoliceStore.com, Sinclair International, Ballistic Reload, Amazon.com, Coal Creek Armory, and Balloon Goes Up should be assumed to be “affiliate” or “sponsored” links. Additionally, some links are auto-affiliated by VigLink, a per their disclosure policy.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org