When writing “the truth about the truth about guns and robert farago”, I knew the post was going to be… well… massive, and it was. Unfortunately, there was a lot of information to cover, and putting it all in one spot seemed like the ideal situation, so there was no way around it. However, now that it is all out there, we need a better way to reference it in the future.
Indirectly prompted by North, proprietor of the One and Only Gun Blog Black List (as imagined up by Robert Farago himself), I went through and added anchor tags to the big sections of the post, and have generated the following table of contents:
- Dan Zimmerman Infringed on Benjamin Toombs’ Copyright.
- Robert Farago Infringed on Say Uncle’s Copyright.
- Dan Zimmerman Infringed on Snarky Bytes’ Copyright.
- Robert Farago Infringed on Tamara Keel’s Copyright.
- Dan Zimmerman Infringed on Tamara Keel’s Copyright.
- Robert Farago Infringed on Weer’d Beard’s Copyright.
- Robert Farago Lied and Mislead People About Bob S.
- Robert Farago Hypocritically Squelched ExurbanKevin’s Criticisms.
- Robert Farago Misrepresented the Source and Content of Linoge’s “graphics matter”.
- Robert Farago Blamed Gun Theft Victims for not Securing Their Firearms “Enough”.
- Robert Farago Thought White Men Who Seek Firearm Training are “Paranoid” or “Retarded Adolescents”.
- Robert Farago Gave MikeB302000 the Valet Keys to “The Truth About Guns”.
- Robert Farago Harassed Alan Gura.
- Robert Farago Harassed Emily Miller.
- Robert Farago Got the “Blacklist” He Wanted.
- “Faragosis” Defined.
That way, in the future, should you have cause to talk about any one of those incidents, you will be able to point directly to the explanation I put together, rather than forcing people to thumb their way through the entire monstrosity.