This might just be the stupidest piece of bandwagon-jumping I have ever seen. Let us tick off the failure points…
1. Limited magazine capacity
and no options for larger ones.
2. Miniscule sight radius.
3. Miniscule sights.
4. No option for mounting better sights.
5. Small grip means it is easier to drop in high-stress situations (like a zombie nomming on your head).
6. If the zombie apocalypse is going on, there really is no need for a small, easily pocketable, concealable firearm.
7. Fairly common, but not universal caliber.
8. Short barrel unnecessarily robs an underpowered cartridge of even more power, while increasing noise signature.
9. No actual modifications/improvements to the firearm, just billboarding. Hell, even a laser would be something.
And, y’know, I could swear that Ruger makes a .22 rifle or two…
So, yeah, welcome to the zombie party, Ruger. As per your standard operating procedure, you are only a few years behind everyone else, and have successfully contributed absolutely nothing original. Bravo.
(Courtesy of Say Uncle.)